Sunday, November 15, 2015

SKETCH #133

Hello Everyone!
It's that time again when we bring you a new challenge and a new sketch.

Our Sponsor for this Challenge is Bugaboo.


and... the prize up for grabs is...


Here is the sketch that you need to use for your card or layout.
Our awesome DT have come up with some crackers using Bugaboo Digi Stamps to inspire you.














We hope that you are inspired to give this challenge a go and also to use Digi Stamps if you haven't before. We are looking forward to seeing your cards in the gallery.

Till next time - happy stamping!


Hugs
Cathy and Val



















1 comment:

  1. This sketch is the most fun sketch challenge I've seen in a long time! Truly inspiring for me! However, I can't find where to add my link. :( My entry can be found at http://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/2015/11/time-for-smooth-sailing.html

    I'd hate for you not to see what you have inspired me to make. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x