Sunday, April 1, 2012

F-Sketchy 1 - Card Sketch!

Hi all! And Welcome to our first ever challenge!We are all super excited to be starting this venture, and hope you'll join in with us!

Every month, you will have a chance to participate in weekly challenges, with each weekly sketch you enter, that will give you an entry in the draw to win our monthly prize. So complete 1 sketch you get 1 entry, complete 3 sketches and you get 3 entries!

For the month of April our sponsor is Michelle from the Australian based online store
The Stamp Spot

The Stamp Spot delights in bringing stamps from all over the world to Australia for cardmakers and scrapbookers alike.

We pride ourselves in offering a variety of quality known brands at affordable prices.
The Stamp Spot has many many other items available for purchase including products from Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass, My Favorite Things, Crate Paper, Echo Park, The Twinery, Ranger/Tim Holtz, Spellbinders etc. And coming soon... Spectrum Noir Pens!!!
Michelle has generously donated a $15 store voucher! Thanks Michelle!

 We will have card sketches as well as a monthly scrapbook sketch. So, keep an eye out! This week, our sketch is a fun one!


And here is what our wonderful design team have done with it!
Please stop by and leave them some comment love!
(turned 90 degrees) Seed of friendship card
Happy Birthday card
Flurry of Love card
Bird on a Wire Card
Please add your direct links below :)

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards ladies and wishing you all the best with your new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this....looks like fun...hope to join in:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!!!!!
    I am so excited!
    Just love the DT samples - very inspirational if only I had a clean desk to start creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous samples girls!! Congrats on your first challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Will be working on this later today! :D
    ~Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the DT projects!!
    Special shout out to Annmaree!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I'm the very first entry on your first challenge!! Whoo-hoo! Lovely DT inspiration and I'm sure I'll be playing along again :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo, congrats ladies on your very first challenge. Best I get cracking and join the fun!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a total sketch-o-holic! I love me a good sketch! I used it for a card that I made for a blog hop I am in today. Hopefully the you will gain some followers from the hoppers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x